Phase Holographic Imaging
Phase Holographic Imaging provides an innovative tool that lets you continuously image and monitor your cells directly inside your incubator.
Their HoloMonitor® M4 is a small microscope designed to operate 24/7 inside your normal incubator. Without any labels or stains, it uses digital holography to record your cells in real time. The result is reconstructed 3D images and quantitative data on your cultures, all the way down to single-cell level, collected in a completely non-invasive way.
- Avoid known interference of cellular markers for biologically relevant results.
- Small footprint to bring imaging inside your incubator.
- Not all live cell imaging microscopes have to be expensive.
- Get immediate real-time data and image sequences.
- Intuitive software to guide you from imaging to analysis.
- Controlled conditions matter for your cell culture.